Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Deposit paid!

Well, I've paid my deposit, there's no turning back now!

I'm trying to stay on top of the fundraisers and plans- but have been dealt a little set back with my health that needs attending. While I'm tending that I'm trying to keep my eye on the fundraising ball, so to speak!

The next thing I'm going to do is get the paperwork together for my passport. I've emailed my doctor about the vaccinations I need (yellow fever and any others I want to update) and how that will work with my treatment, so I'm waiting to hear back from her. I also will need to figure out how to get malaria prophylaxis ahead of the trip but I have some time to sort that out.

Right now I'm working on getting my health issue settled, keeping momentum behind the fundraisers and starting to talk with the other trainers about our 10-day doula training! I'm very excited and can't wait to meet all of the folks who will be teaching this workshop as well as attending it.

Please keep your eye on my fundraising plans and participate as you are able to. If you have questions at any time, don't hesitate to let me know, I love hearing from people with their enthusiasm and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment